Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

When I think of Memorial Day I think of the B's -
Beach...Barbecues...Burgers...Baseball...

And now with the unofficial start of summer...Books. So if you're looking for that sizzling summer read: www.painless-ciccone.com/

But also be sure remember this Memorial Day that the reason we can enjoy our B's is because someone put their A's(ses) on the line, or more specifically, in the line of fire. One of the coolest things that has happened to Painless was becoming part of Operation Ebook Drop - a program that sends free ebooks to soldiers abroad. I even heard back from one serviceman in Afghanistan who actually thanked me for providing the book. I think he had it backwards. So I want to send out a Memorial Day salute to all those in OEBD and all their brethren overseas, in honor of those who have been lost.

Wishing everyone an enjoyable and safe Memorial Day Weekend!