Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Great First Week!

We just finished the first full week since the launch on October 1st, and I've heard from many of you over the last couple days that your book(s) has arrived. So it seems like a good time for an update.

I don't know exactly what my expectations were for the first week, but whatever they were, it certainly surpassed them. I have heard from so many of you who have purchased the book - thanx! Painless has also been selected by a few book clubs/groups for their next book. And the local Borders has been very enthusiastic about a possible display and "signing." But what has really blown me away is the number of responses I've gotten from people from all over who heard of Painless because "so and so recommended it for me."

Thanks so much for everybody's support! I should have an update about the Web site and hardcover sometime next week.

Enjoy the book!
And what's left of your Columbus Day weekend
(even if he was totally overrated - discovered an already inhabitated place and actually thought he was in India, and he gets a holiday? C'mon!)

Derek